Troy Community Land Bank Corporation
200 Broadway, Suite 701
Troy, New York 12180
The Troy Community Land Bank Corporation will hold an Acquisitions and Dispositions Committee meeting on Tuesday September 08, 2020 at 3:30 PM via video and telephone conference. Access to the meeting is available as follows:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6841320768
Join Phone Conference Call Meeting: (929) 205-6099
Meeting ID: 684 132 0768
(No Passcode Required)
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- August 11, 2020 meeting minutes
- Purchase applications: (899 River Street – Tara Small; 103 Ferry Street – Stephanie Panes)
- Purchase Option Agreement – 806, 810, 812, 879, 881 River Street & 102 West Glen Avenue.
- Property donation offer – parcel 78-5-24, aka: Mount Olympus
- Enforcement – Foreclosure Status Updates: (822 River Street; 836 River Street; 785 River Street)
- Updates on projects
- Updates on properties
- Adjourn Meeting
The Acquisitions and Dispositions Committee meets monthly on the first Tuesday at 3:30 PM. The Committee is comprised of three members. Brian Barker Chairs the Committee and also serves as Secretary to the Board of Directors. Heather King serves as a Committee member, and also serves as Chair to the Board of Directors. Jeanette Nicholson serves as a Committee member and also serves on the Board of Directors.
The Committee reviews applications for the purchase of Land Bank property pursuant to the adopted Disposition Policy and provides recommendations to the Board of Directors. The Committee also reviews the terms of any property the Land Bank is considering to purchase pursuant to the adopted Acquisition Policy and provides recommendations to the Board of Directors.
All Committee meetings are open to the public, and anyone who would like to attend is encouraged to do so.